Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A few new collages

Here is the first: The name of the boat (Kismet) is the name of my friend's boat, I love it! Sounds so romantic.




"He sailed into her life on a boat called Kismet"








This one was inspired my the ultra talented Shelley Massey and this gorgeous collage. Hers is funnier, I think.

Mine says "the little girl wants to fly like a bird or butterfly but- she does not want the boys to look under her dress. What will she do?"





Remember her? My little damsel in distress has given up on waiting...






"then she decided to rescue herself" You go, girl!






Wanna play house?










Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

KatCollects said...

Hi Tammy,
I love all of your sweet collages, but my favorite is till the damsel in distress. Are you going to be selling some of these? I am finally posting and trying to catch up. I hope you enjoyed our beautiful weather today.
Big hugs,
Kathy

Shelly said...

Hi Tammy! I saw your note on flickr and came over to check out your blog. The idea of me inspiring someone else just blows my mind! Thank you for the "shout out" and the chance to look at your fun artwork! The play house piece just cracked me up. Your artwork is so fun!
Hugs,
Shelly