Thursday, January 8, 2009

M.I.A.

How did we ever survive without computers?
My husband (computer expert, of sorts) decided last week that our computer needed to be "wiped". Now, I'm not exactly sure what that means, but, having been a Mommy for so long, my first inclination was to think of potty images...apparently it doesn't have anything to do with that...apparently it has to do with completely erasing EVERYTHING (including my favorites lists :( .....) and it also has to do with NOT HAVING A COMPUTER FOR OVER A WEEK AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm writing this post at Tiffany's. I hope to be back online SOON!!! ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!

THIS IS ME ATEMPTING TO STAY CALM.....

1 comment:

KatCollects said...

I hope you get your computer back soon Tammy. In the meantime, breath, drink coffee, and shop while you wait : )
Hugs,
Kathy