Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Heeellloooo, Etsy!

I did it. Finally. I opened my Etsy shop. YIKES!!!! In spite of being so, so crazy busy...(I have been babysitting my 10 mo. old grandson, as usual, AND a 2 year old AND her 5 mo. old brother. In addition to my own kids who are still not in school til Wednesday!!!!) I just thought: why not? Am I EVER going to feel 100% ready??? Probably not! So, I plunged. I listed 6 items, 5 of which are handmade artsy-type things. It's a little nerve wracking. Just puttin myself out there for all to critisize or ignore...YIKES...YIKES, I say!!!!

Anyway, here is a peek:

Thanks for looking girls...

Here's lookin at Wednesday....(school starts!)

Love,

Tammy

3 comments:

Boxwood Cottage said...

Congratulations on your new etsy shop! I wish you great succes!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tammy!! Everything you have in there is just adorable....You will have amazing success! Karin :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tammy!!!! So so happy you took the plunge!!! I am so excited to see what you will be creating for us!!

Best Wishes!!
xoxo Jenny