Thursday, July 3, 2008

Who, me?
Li'l ol' me?
Oh my goodness...It seems as though I've been given an award. Gasp! I've never gotten one, never been tagged, or anything! So, please pardon my gushing from the microphone, here. I'd like to thank Margo at dningroomstudio for making this happen...(imagine me blowing kisses....)
Alright, alright. I'm done now. Seriously, I'm so thrilled. So, here it is...the Arte y Pico:



Here are the rules:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4. The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
Okay. So. The five I have chosen are:
1.Tiffany at shabbyscraps
2. Melissa at littlemelfie'sstudio
3. Karin at creativechaos
4. Beth at wordsandwhimsies
5. Donna at undertheredroof
whew! That was tougher than I thought it would be! I do hope you will check outall these wonderful blogs! I'm off to bed-- I really need to get out of this sequined gown...this strapless bra is killing me...not to mention these 3" heels...
BTW, does anyone know what the heck pico means?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, thank YOU so much, my friend! It is an honor to be singled out so sweetly!~~~XXOO, Beth

Mippie said...

Tammy-

You sweet girl, you! Thank you so much-for the award and for visiting my little corner of the world! I'll be back to see your Little Junk Shop very soon!

xo-Mel

Maija said...

Hi Tammy! I'm a friend of Mel's, and that's how I found you!