Friday, July 30, 2010

I know, I KNOW...

I know, I've been gone entirely too long...
I know, you've totally missed me...
I know I've missed you...
I wouldn't blame you if you gave up on me.
Man, oh MAN, life just has a way of scooting along doesn't it? Where does the time go? Last time I posted it was May. {{MAY!!!}} And here, summer's almost over.
Sigh...
Well, I did get a chance to go to my BFF Tiffany's to craft and managed to pop out a few journal pages. But, I can only show you one right now, because my computer's being obnoxious. So, yeah....

"Nothing is so personal as happiness. Each soul is fitted for a joy entirely individual, often an entire lifetime is required to discover it." Jeanne DeVietinghoff

1 comment:

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Glad you are back! I haven't been blogging much lately, either. Summer is just a busy time. Seem like many of us are on a blogging break, and yes, you were missed. :) Lovely new journal page! Can't wait to see more!
Michelle