Saturday, March 6, 2010

AAAAACCCKKKK! Its March??? Already???

Oh, CRAP!!! Did I MISS February???
Dang, I think I did...otherwise, how the heck could it be MARCH already??
Do you know what this means??
Well...it means that in exactly 13 days, it'll be the big one...
Noooo...I dont mean a big earthquake. It's not gonna be a rogue asteroid hitting earth.
No.
I mean THE BIG ONE...
My {gulp} 40th birthday....
I can't believe it...it seems like yesterday I was in diapers.
Okay...I really cant remember that far back, but, you know what I mean...Sigh...
I'm getting old.
But, I'm not dead yet. That's my theme for this year. I'm still kickin'. In fact, I think I'm better than ever.
Anyways, I've finally gotten my butt in gear and listed a few things in my sad and neglected Etsy shop.
I listed this lovely French Ebony Rosary:






This beautiful Italian Rosary:




And this amazing Italian Hinged rosary:




I've been having fun fun fun hitting those estate sales! Oh, MAN!!! I've found some awesome loot! Tune in for another update. I PINKY PROMISE you I wont wait sooo long to post again!

4 comments:

KatCollects said...

You are definitly NOT old! It was so good to see you last week, hope we can get together soon.
Hugs,
Kathy

Kat said...

40? Girl it's only a number, Your true age is all in the way you live it!! Enjoy!

Debbie Demmers-Adkins said...

Tammy, I am not Catholic but I love rosaries! It will be ok on turning "40". Yes, it is just a number....been there 7 1/2 years ago myself. I have found that I cannot always go with I am as "young as I feel" as that might make me 70 at times....no, it should be more that you are as "young as you think"!!! :)

blessings, debbie

Nobody said...

If you're happy and heathy age doesn't matter! :D

Love the rosaries by the way!