Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ugghhh!!! I hate being sick!

YIKES!!! I know it's been a while since I posted. I was sooo sick last week. Raging fever... near delerium... hubby in charge of feeding the kids...(I know...SCARY!!).... practically on my death bed kind of sick. But, I'm better. Not quite back to normal, but better. Although, I can't seem to find the energy to create. I worked at Paper Muse yesterday, and didn't do a thing. And it was pretty quiet, too. It would have been a great opportunity to do some creating, but, I just couldn't dig down and find the energy to do anything but read Artful Blogging. Oh well. So, as a result, I have no pictures to share. I know, boring...but hopefully I can get it together soon. "Til then...
Here's hoping you're all healthy...
Tammy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad I spoke to you and you are feeling better now! Tyson looks sooo cute!!
xoxo, Tiffany