Monday, September 22, 2008

FUN<, FUN, FUN!!!!

Oooohhh man, did we have some fun on our day trip to Portland!! Tiffany, Kathy and I hit a flea market in Chehalis (FABULOUS!!!), several estate sales, thrift stores, antique stores, Goodwill Outlet (The MOTHER of all thrift stores!!!) and the Barn Sale (AMAZING!!!!!). We shopped and shopped and came home with tons of treasures. It was soooo much FUN and I totally needed a day out like that!

Anyway, i have to get dinner going, so I can't get into detail right now, but here's some pics of some of the millinery I got, and have already listed them on my Etsy:


And a few that I'm keeping:




As you can see, I was the millinery queen! The blue flowers and the pink leaves came off a hat, so there were alot of them!
Sorry about the funky picture placement...I'm experimenting and didn't want to start all over :)
That's it for now... I'll post my other finds later. ciao!

3 comments:

KatCollects said...

Hi Tammy,
Yes you were the millinery Queen and found some beautiful things! The flowers off of the hat turned out great. It was so nice to get to meet you. What a blast of a day, it was definitly a fun relaxing time. Thank you so much for the sweet wallpaper and goodies, I am loving the little scrabble tiles. And thank you for the breakfast too, I have already bought the croissants. Hope we can all get together again.
Hugs,
Kathy

Barn House said...

We can't thank you enough for coming out and visiting us on Saturday! It was great meeting you and hope to see you at the October Season Finale!!

J & J

Commercial Designers Lakewood said...

Hi thaanks for sharing this